Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-01-23 Origin:Site
1. When carrying, lift the foot, do not grasp the door handle or apply force on the table and the condenser, and can not drag on the ground. Otherwise, the refrigerator may be scratched or the inside may be damaged to damage the refrigerator.
2. The maximum tilt angle of the cabinet should not exceed 45 degrees, and it should not be inverted or horizontally placed. Otherwise, the compressor will be damaged or the refrigeration oil in the compressor will flow into the refrigeration pipeline, which will affect the refrigeration and cause the compressor to be unspring.
3. During the transportation process, it is necessary to prevent bumps and severe vibrations, and to prevent rain and water from immersing.
1. It should be placed away from the heat source and away from direct sunlight. It needs to exchange heat with the outside world during work. It can dissipate heat to the outside through the condenser. The higher the ambient temperature, the slower the heat dissipation will make the refrigerator and freezer work. The longer the time, the more power is consumed and the cooling effect is poor.
2. It should be placed in a place with low humidity. Since the refrigerator, freezer casing, condenser and compressor are all metal materials, if the humidity of the air is too high, these parts will rust and shorten the service life of the refrigerator. At the same time, the humid and overheated environment will cause condensation on the surface of the refrigerator and affect the performance of the electrical appliance.